Welcome to the Fawkes Trac. It is the central place for information and documentation for Fawkes users and developers.
- How to get, compile, and start Fawkes for the first time.
- Installation instructions and dependencies for various systems.
- Information about the Fawkes configuration files.
- List of plugins with descriptions how to configure and use them.
- List of GUI utilities and how to use them.
- List of console tools and how to use them.
- Other software libraries and tools required for Fawkes.
- Instructions for Fawkes on the several robot platforms.
- Pages related for coordination of Fawkes-using teams.
Developing with and for Fawkes
- How to get started developing with Fawkes.
- The recommended coding styles that are used in Fawkes.
- Notes on using the git version control system.
- Tips how to make Emacs even more convenient.
- Step by step instructions how to write a new plugin from scratch.
- Tips how to debug a plugin.
- Typical problems new developers run into.
- How the Fawkes build system works and how to tweak it.
- Documentation and reporting for projects with a particular scope.